Sunday, July 31, 2016

Communities of Practice

This week, as we explored communities of practice, I found myself searching the internet for specific examples, and eventually found this podcast at Creative Labs.

https://creativitylabs.us/podcast/workwise-7-communities-of-practice-make-perfect/

The podcast itself is interesting, but I also enjoyed the hand-drawn infographic and the additional links used to explain the project further. If you're short on time (the podcast episode is just over 55 minutes long) but I highly recommend you take a few minutes browsing through the pilot projects blog.

http://pilot-projects.org/blog/entry/communities-of-practice-using-systems-thinking-to-co-create-a-better-world

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm a brand new podcast enthusiast, and I've been looking for podcasts that can serve me professionally.

    I participate in several online communities of practice, and they have been invaluable for my professional development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan,

    Thanks! I am on the look out at the moment for communities that I could benefit from as a professional.

    ReplyDelete