Thursday, August 4, 2016

I THINK I NEED A TOOLBOX

After spending the last few weeks creating log-ins and sampling the various tools Dr. Dennen has shown us, I'm bookmarking left and right. There is a lot of good stuff in there, but as she mentioned at the beginning of the course, a lot of it will continue to become more useful to us as time goes on. Aside from very organized bookmarking, and the class Wiki, Do any of the tools stand out to you as a great TOOLBOX? If so, please let me know in the comments. It may have been one I missed! If not, how are you going about saving the various tools from this semester?

When we first checked out Symbaloo in week 4, It wasn't my favorite, but now that I'm looking for a way to access all of these tools in a flash, having them categorized to my liking, and saved right on my home screen seems really appealing!

It's so beautiful! (and more importantly, helpful!)


3 comments:

  1. I'm also thinking about using Symbaloo for this same purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chan! I hope it works out! I probably need to do a bit of reorganizing, but now that Symbaloo is set as my home page, it is already so much more efficient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking at my screenshot of Symbaloo, and I can't believe I forgot VoiceThread!

    ReplyDelete